Welcome to Second Baptist Church
Thank you for visiting us online. We greet you in the name of Jesus, our Savior and Lord. We are excited you are learning more about Second Baptist Church, our activities and ministries.
If this is your first time or you are planning an in-person visit, below are some FAQs to help you get familiar with what to expect.
If you’d like to watch our most recently streamed service, or worship with us in person, click below.
Frequently Asked Questions
(A) Second Baptist Church is a Bible based. Christ centered, Purpose driven and Holy Spirit led church that is making a positive impact in individuals, families and the city of Columbus, Ohio. We are a “Loving, Caring, Sharing” body of believers.
(A) Come as you are!
(A) Second Baptist Church hours of worship are:
- Sunday Morning Worship: 10:45 am
- Sunday School: 9:30-10:30 am
- Wednesday “Sweet Hour of Prayer”: 11:00 am & 6:00 pm
- Wednesday Bible Study: 12:00 pm and 7:00 pm
(A) Second Baptist Church is dedicated to seeing children and teenagers develop a spiritual relationship with Christ. There are many exciting and inspirational classes and activities for all age groups. Our church provides a nursery for infants and toddlers. We also provide a caring and secure environment for this age group while their parents attend worship services, as well as Sunday School classes from Kindergarten to Adult.
(A) Here are driving instruction’s from MapQuest (just fill in your address)
Our Address is:
Second Baptist Church
186 North 17th Street
Columbus, OH 43203
- Masks are required and social distancing will continue.
- Temperature checks will no longer be taken.
- Registration is no longer needed. There will be no contact tracing.
- Worshippers will sit in pews marked for seating until they are occupied.
- Worshippers may sit in any area of the sanctuary that they choose.
- Unmarked pews will be opened as needed with social distancing when possible as directed by the ushers.
- If you are ill, please worship at home to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- We will continue to monitor CDC recommendations and guidance and make adjustments as needed.
In Need Of Prayer?
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6 NLT